Flights On Leh-Jammu Route Resume Operations
Flight operations between Leh and Jammu, capital cities of union territories of Ladakh and Jammu and Kashmir, have resumed after remaining suspended for months due to the coronavirus pandemic, officials said on Friday. The Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) had suspended domestic passenger flights across the country in March this year to restrict travel and check the spread of the virus.
Paying heed to a request by the Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council (LAHDC), MoCA resumed Air India flight operations between Leh and Jammu sectors from Thursday, the officials said. The flights will operate every Sunday, Wednesday and Friday, they said.
The resumption of flights between Leh and Jammu will also be beneficial for a number of students and patients, they added. During winter month...
Top 10 All Time Tourist Favourits Tourist Destination Of India
Natural beauty is spread in every corner of our country and people of every country of the world visit here every year to see this natural beauty. Although every state and place of India is rich in its history, beauty, and food, there are some tourist places here which are always evergreen and whole year crowded. These tourist places attract tourists and the craze to roam them is never over. You can also find out about the madness of these tourist places from the fact that on Google search they are always successful in making a place in the top ten of the country.
1. Udaipur(Royal City): Udaipur, the city of royal brilliance and lakes always attract tourists due to its grandeur and royal style. The attraction of the palace and Rajasthani food compel tourists to come here again and again...
Ladakh The Land Of Frozen Deserts
Of Lamas and monasteries, butter tea and gently grunting yaks, there’s much more to Ladakh than just spectacular scenery and deep blue lakes. Though made famous by the odd Bollywood movie every now and then, most of Ladakh still remains largely unexplored. un[travel] Ladakh for its gompas and stupas, for walking to the turquoise Indus as it meets the muddy Zanskar and for its lovely silences that just don’t need to be filled. Spend a morning in prayer with monks at Thiksey or go horse riding beside PangongTso and come back with equally memorable photographs. un[travel] Ladakh for the serenity in solitude and the empty endless roads ahead. Ladakh for its tranquillity and stay humbled by the sheer size of this vast cold barren desert. un[travel] Ladakh to tick an item off on your...
List Of Things To Carry For Leh Ladakh Road Trip
Basic MUST-HAVEs for your travel kit-
1. 2 copies of E-tickets, travel itinerary and a travel map for personal assistance.
2. Carry a pen and a small diary to jot down an address or a contact number or a brilliant idea that the journey might give you.
3. Bag locks (2 or more).
4. 1 Torchlight – for the offbeat places like Pangong where electricity supply is not available mostly after 10pm.
5. Hand Sanitizer + Hand Towel + Handkerchiefs.
6. Multi plug - very useful in such remote areas with limited power points.
7. Plastic zip lock bags/ plastic bags for used clothes.
8. Safety pins.
9. Couple of novels might enlighten the reader in you at such amazing places where you would camp.
10. A pair of slippers at the end o...
Experience The Beauty Of Leh Ladakh
Leh & Ladakh, situated amidst the Great Himalayas and the Karakoram ranges in the scenic state of Jammu and Kashmir, are two of the most spectacular places in the world where scores of tourists from across the globe throng annually. Emblems of pure paradisiacal beauty, Leh & Ladakh are all about awe-inspiring landscapes, picturesque green oasis, scintillating monasteries and quaint hamlets. You are taken in by the breathtaking beauty the moment you land in this incredible mountain town. Get mesmerised by the amazingly pristine blue sky and transfer to a world of complete solitude admiring the mountain flowers, the snow covered peaks, the streams flowing by and the deep valleys. Monks in maroon robes, men trailing behind herd of sheep and the lilting mountain music, are some of the ...