Natural beauty is spread in every corner of our country and people of every country of the world visit here every year to see this natural beauty. Although every state and place of India is rich in its history, beauty, and food, there are some tourist places here which are always evergreen and whole year crowded. These tourist places attract tourists and the craze to roam them is never over. You can also find out about the madness of these tourist places from the fact that on Google search they are always successful in making a place in the top ten of the country.
1. Udaipur(Royal City): Udaipur, the city of royal brilliance and lakes always attract tourists due to its grandeur and royal style. The attraction of the palace and Rajasthani food compel tourists to come here again and again. Not only abroad, but people of our country also come to roam here in every season. Especially in the monsoon and winter, the fun here becomes something else.
2. Nainital Mountains of Hills: This city, located in the mountains, is surrounded by tourists throughout the year. This place has a different craze even among Indian tourists. At the same time, foreign tourists also come to roam here.
3. Darjeeling Tea Gardens: You must have heard the name of Darjeeling, famous for tea gardens, but to see the beauty here is no less than a treat. The views here tie tourists in their hypnosis. The green hills touching the sky and the clouds floating in the air make this tourist place a favorite of tourists.
4. Kashmir Valley: Kashmir, which is called the paradise of the earth, has an influx of tourists from all over the world. For those visiting this paradise, Pahalgam, Gulmarg and Dal Lake are the main attractions here.
5. Mahabaleshwar and Panchgani: Among the beautiful hill stations of Maharashtra, the craze of Mahabaleshwar and Panchgani is also very popular among the tourists. The view of the waterfalls falling from the mountains and the hearty weather here will make you come here again and again.
6. Kodaikanal and Ooty: These two tourist places who register a name in the popular hill station of South India always remain in Google search. The serene lakes, fruit orchards, and lush green fields are the main centers of attraction among the tourists.
7. Banaras: One of the oldest cities of Utter Pradesh, Varanasi is also known by the name of Benares. Varanasi is famous all over the world for its catering and Banarasi sarees. With this, due to PM Narendra Modi, now the discussions of this city have become all over the world.
8. Goa city of Relaxed: This corner of the country remains the favorite destination of both foreign and domestic tourists. Tourists like to go here in any season. At the celebrations of the new year, the style here is given.
9. Lansdowne: This tourist place of Uttarakhand is on the top of the offbeat places. Relaxed in the beautiful litigants here relieves the fatigue of every traveler in minutes. This is the reason why people stay here for a few moments amidst the rush of the city.
10.Adventure In Leh-Ladakh: Adventure enthusiasts definitely plan to visit this place. The beautiful lakes of this place, the mountain peaks touching the sky and the attractive monasteries just on the banks of the Indus River, fascinate everyone. Bikers have a different attachment to this place and the number of visitors to this place is increasing every day.Comment