Five Budget Friendly Travel Destinations In India Under Rs 5000
In the month of June-July, there is only one thought came in the mind when peoples are feeling Scorching sun heat that to go on any travel destination. But where go is not so easy, at first it is difficult to get leave from office and even if leave found, then finding the travel destination within the budget is a difficult task. So We are exploring Five budget-friendly travel destinations in India Under Rs 5000 however, it does not include the ticket cost of the train, flight, cab.
1. Lansdowne, Uttarakhand: Firstly, Lansdowne is just 251 km from Delhi NCR. So you can reach Lansdowne in just 6 hours drive. Usually, you have to face road congestion at other travel destinations but Lansdowne road is not so crowded and it gives you to be relaxed. Few people know about it, so the crowd ...
- Posted On : 13 Mar 2020
- Category : Goa
Five Tips For Travel In Budget Without Tension
It is not a matter of everyone to complete the hobby of Travel. Because it costs money to travel around the world. But if any trip is planned wisely, everyone can easily travel in a low budget. So, let us know some tips through which a trip can be done easily in a low budget.
1.Travel in a group
Some people like to hang out alone or just with their family. But if you travel in a group or with many people, you can save some expenses. For example, you can share the money of booking a cab or driver, or you can also share food money.
2. Investigate Before Go through
Before visiting any place, it is prudent to investigate thoroughly there. Also, booking the hotel in advance will make it easier for you because nowadays many websites book good hotels at cheap prices.
3. Hotel or Hostel...
- Posted On : 27 Feb 2020
- Category : Goa
If You Are Going On Solo Trip For The First Time Then Keep These Things In Mind
People who want to travel need only an excuse to travel. People keep making plans to hang out with family, relatives and friends and if no one is found then they go out alone. If you too are thinking of doing solo trips for the first time, then you need to consider a few things.
- If you are going on a first-time solo trip, then do not go far and plan for the first two days at nearby places, this will give you the experience of walking alone.
- If you are going to travel alone, then take special care of luggage, the less the luggage while traveling, then more easily you will be able to move around.
- Collect information in advance about the place where to go. Being already knowledgeable will not waste your time in finding a place.
- Make arrangements to stay in the place advanc...
- Posted On : 25 Feb 2020
- Category : Goa
5 Beaches In Goa That Are Best For Honeymoon Couples
Goa is a small state in India. It is located in the south-west region and bounded by Maharashtra, Karnataka and Arabian sea, all those places in India that are ideal for spending a vacation. Goa comes with beautiful scenery and wonderful beaches and offers you the most amazing holiday packages ever. With great places to reside and good cultural background, this place offers visitors with tons of activities such as park and playgrounds as well. Especially, it is the best destination for newly married couples to celebrate their honeymoon. One can spend almost 24 hours on the beaches of Goa as they are extremely clean.
* Mandrem Beach
This is one of the best beaches in Goa for honeymoon couples so far and has a lot to offer. People from all over the country come to see the wonderful...