In the month of June-July, there is only one thought came in the mind when peoples are feeling Scorching sun heat that to go on any travel destination. But where go is not so easy, at first it is difficult to get leave from office and even if leave found, then finding the travel destination within the budget is a difficult task. So We are exploring Five budget-friendly travel destinations in India Under Rs 5000 however, it does not include the ticket cost of the train, flight, cab.
1. Lansdowne, Uttarakhand: Firstly, Lansdowne is just 251 km from Delhi NCR. So you can reach Lansdowne in just 6 hours drive. Usually, you have to face road congestion at other travel destinations but Lansdowne road is not so crowded and it gives you to be relaxed. Few people know about it, so the crowd here is less, due to which it is cheaper too. It is at an altitude of 1700 meters above sea level and after spending around Rs 5000 you can spend weekends here comfortably. Places to visit in Lansdowne are War Memorial, Tip-in-Top Point, Bhulla Tal Lake and Kalagarh Wildlife Century.
2. Kasauli: Kasauli in Himachal is a small but very beautiful town. Here you can visit the Parvati Valley. Kasauli is also known as Mini Israel. Hotels around here are so cheap that you can get a normal hotel for only Rs 150 per day. In Kasauli, you can do trekking in the mountains and you can also enjoy the evening party in Tosh Valley. Apart from this, one can also enjoy the hot water springs of Kheerganga and the temple of Pandavas.
3. Puducherry: Puducherry is famous for its French architecture. There are many ashrams in Puducherry where you can stay cheaply. Here bicycle is available on rent so that the whole city can be easily visited. You can easily enjoy 2-4 days here for Rs 5000. Promenade Beach and Arvindo Ashram are the main places to visit here.
4. Goa: Although going to Goa during Christmas,New Year season can be expensive but if you go here in the second month of the year then Goa can prove to be a good tourist destination within your budget. To stay in Anjuna Beach, you will get cheap and good hotels for just Rs 500. In North Goa, you can take a tour of Panaji by renting a scooter for Rs 250. Apart from this, St. Francis and many churches in Old Goa are worth visiting.
5. McLeodganj: McLeodganj is located in Himachal can also be a good and cheap tourist destination for you. McLeodganj is known for its beautiful valley, monasteries, and natural beauty. A nightly fare in many hotels here is just starts Rs 300. Bhagshu Falls, Shiva Cafe, Triangle Tracking are on the walking distance in McLeodganj and Night Camping is available for just Rs 500.