- 1Get Customized Mount Abu Package
- 2Compare Package Cost of 3 Travel Agents
- 3Addon Train or Flight Ticket in Package
- 4Get Customized Package from your City
- 5Easy to Compare and Easy to Book
- 6Free Travel Advice From Experts
- 7Trusted Network of 200+ Travel Agents
Mount Abu is one of the famous Hill Station Tourist Destination of Rajasthan. A lot of tourist came every years in Mount Abu with family or friends to enjoy there vacation in Mount Abu. GotoExplore offers a tour Package for Mount Abu from the different locations of India. Our Mount Abu Package includes Train/Flight, Hotels, Meals, Cab for nearest sightseeing and pick and drop facility. Package customization of Mount Abu Package can also be done as your requirement. If you share your Mount Abu tour requirement with us then you will get 3 different quotations of your Mount Abu Package from the different local travel agency who can organized the Mount Abu trip. Some of the popular Mount Abu Tour Packages are listed here.
People Ask About Mount Abu
Mount Abu has some of the best places to visit like Dilwara Jain Temples, Nakki Lake, Achal Garh, Guru Shikhar, Adhar Devi, Sunset Point, Trevor's crocodile Park, Wildlife Sanctuary and Gaumukh.
I believe 3 days should be enough for you to stay at Mount Abu & visit all the must see places there. In the center of town, Nakki Lake is a popular spot for boating.
Distance between New Delhi to Mt Abu. Distance between New Delhi to Mt Abuis 739 km by Road along with an aerial distance of 633 km.
The minimum time a bus takes to reach Mt Abu from Udaipur is 4h 18m. The fastest way to reach Mt Abu from Udaipur takes you 2h 45m, which is to take Mahindra Logan from Udaipur to Mt Abu.The cheapest way to reach Mt Abu from Udaipur takes you 4h 18m, which is to take State transport bus from Udaipur to Mt Abu.
Mount Abu Snowfall? ... Every winter, a multitude of travelers inquire about Mount Abu snowfall.Although such a phenomenon is yet to occur, snowfall or not, a trip to Mount Abu remains a memorable experience.
Mount Abu has become the most popular winter destination in Western India. Every winter, a multitude of travelers inquire about Mount Abu snowfall.Although such aphenomenon is yet to occur, snowfall or not, a trip toMount Abu remains a memorable experience
- Piccadilly Plaza. Piccadilly Plaza (source) ...
- Bansilal Bhurmal. Bansilal Bhurmal (source) ...
- Chacha Museum. Chacha Museum (source) ...
- Kashmir Cottage Emporium. Kashmir Cottage Emporium (source)
- Nakki Lake Market. Nakki Lake Market (source) ...
- Khadi Bhandar. ...
- The peak tourism season is the winter season. The best time to visit Mount Abu is from November to June.
- Summer starts in April and ends in June. The temperature can go as high as 33 degree C during this season.
How to reach Mount Abu by Air. The nearest domestic airport to Mount Abu is located at Udaipur at a distance of 210 km while the nearest international airport is located at Ahmedabad. The domestic airport is connected to major Indian cities like Delhi, Jaipur and Mumbai.
Mount Abu is a popular hill station in the Aravalli Range in Sirohi district of Rajasthan state in western India, near the border with Gujarat. The mountain forms a distinct rocky plateau 22 km long by 9 km wide.