Manali Honeymoon Tour Package is one of the best Shimla Tour Package. Duration of this Manali Honeymoon Tour Package is 4 Nights 5 Days. If you book Manali Honeymoon Tour Package then you will cover the destinations like Delhi,Manali,Delhi etc and your night stay in hotels will be at destinations Manali during your package stay. This package Manali Honeymoon Tour Package includes 4 Nights stay in hotel, meals in hotel, cab for sightseeing and pick and drop service. We hope you will enjoy our package.
Day 01 : Delhi to Manali (530 KM)
Our representative will welcome and attend you on the Airport/Railway Station. You will travel to Manali in a pre-booked car and transferred to hotel room after travelling 530Kms. Till evening or late night arrived Manali Take dinner and Overnight Hotel Stay.
Day 02 - Manali Sightseeing
Upon reaching Manali, check in at the hotel and complete all the check-in formalities at 12 noon. Relax for some time and after getting refreshed, head out for sightseeing in Manali. The places you will visit include Hadimba Devi Temple. This ancient cave temple possesses an imposing structure. Built by Maharaja Bahadur Singh in 1553, it's a four storied wooden structure with a tower reaching up to 24m high.
You will also visit the Manu Temple, which is dedicated to Sage Manu, believed to be the creator of all universe, and the Vashisht Temple, whose waters are said to possess healing properties. You can spend the evening at your own leisure. Afterwards, return to the hotel and takeRomantic Candle Light Setting with 2 glasses of Apple Wine and Honeymoon Special Cake
Day 03 - Manali – Rohtang Pass – Manali (Rohtang pass visit Subject to Permit with extra cost)
Enjoy your early morning breakfast and then depart for Rohtang Pass. (Snow Point in Rohtang Pass closed due to heavy snowfall). At an incredible height of 4,114m, it offers spectacular views of the surroundings. In Rohtang Pass, you can enjoy several snow based activities like snow scooter, skiing etc.
You can also visit the small but beautiful town of Marhi and Gulaba, which is a picturesque village located en route to Rohtang Pass. The captivating beauty of Solang Valley will leave you mesmerized. Return to Manali in the evening for dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel. And take rest on the Flower Decoration bed.
Day 04 - Manali- Delhi
Get ready for some wonderful and exciting shopping in Manali. Some of the famous markets of Manali are Mall Road, Old Manali and Tibetan Markets. In these markets, you can purchase shawls, caps, Tibetan carpets, Buddhist paintings and artifacts, dry fruits, apples, pullovers made of yak wool, jellies, jam and other things. Later, in the evening, board your overnight departure towards to Delhi.
Day 5: Delhi Arrival
Early Morning arrival Delhi and your tour ends
- Delhi to Manali and Back by Individual Cab
- Manali Local Sightseeing.
- 3 Nights Stay Deluxe room in Manali.
- Meals included breakfast,Lunch/Dinner pure Vegetarian.
- Garlanding and Tikka on Arrival
- Welcome Non Alcoholic drink on Arrival
- Daily Fruit Basket and Cookies in Room
- Romantic Candle Light Setting with 2 glasses of Apple Wine and Honeymoon Special Cake on any One Night
- Flower Decoration once during the stay
- 2 Cups of Lavazza Cappuccino Coffee Every Day
- Two Glasses of Almond and Saffron Milk every night
- Unlimited tea/coffee on demand
- Two bottles of mineral water every night
- Free use of x-box gaming and pool table for one hour
- Souvenir at time of departure
- 10% discount on additional food bills
- Any Still/ Video Camera fees, entrance fees for monuments and any activities suggested in the itinerary are chargeable direct.
- Any additional meals / en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any service not specified in inclusions.
- Early Check In or Late Check out charges of Hotel.
- Any portage at hotels, railway station, tips, insurance, mineral water, telephone charges, laundry and all items of personal nature.
- GST 5.00%
Other Popular Tour Packages for Shimla
Find And Compare Best Deals On Shimla Tour Packages. Easy to Compare Easy to Book.
People Ask About Shimla
The best time to visit Kufri is in summers, between April and June. However, onemay also the place between December and February to enjoy snowfall and skiing.
Generally Shimla receive its first snowfall of the season at the start of January. And after that you can expect snowfall on any day till mid March.Of course there are chances that snowfall might occur during last days of December but chances are less.
The Kalka to Shimla distance is 90 kilometres by road and 96 kilometres by the Kalka Shimla toy train.
By Bus: The Chandigarh to Shimla distance is about 128 km. Shimla is well connected by road and rail. By bus, in around 3 hours, one can reach Shimla fromChandigarh
Shimla railway station is a small railway station inShimla district in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. The station is the terminus of the UNESCO World Heritage Site Kalka–Shimla Railway. Shimla railway station is located at an altitude of 2,075 metres (6,808 ft) above mean sea level.
Down 23kms from Shimla, the Jubbarhatti Airportthat is a domestic airport used to connect Shimlawith New Delhi. But after the shutdown of Kingfisher Airlines there are no scheduled flights to Shimla. Thus one who is looking to reach Shimla by air, the Chandigarh Airport and the New Delhi Airport arethe closest one.
- By Air. Jubarhati, which is about 23 kilometres from the town, is the nearest airport.
- By Bus. There are several bus services including Himachal Road Transport Corporation buses as well as private operators connecting Shimla to the major cities in North India
- By Train
- Road/Self Drive.
The price for one volvo bus ticket from Delhi to Shimla costs nearly 800. So for a couple, it is Rs.1,600. Also assuming that its a 3 day trip in a normal budget hotel, stay would cost you Rs.1,200 per day. So 3,600.
If you are visiting shimla for the first time,i would say 3–4 days will be enough as there are not so many places to go in shimla,one day is enough to explore the mall road and the places nearby like indian institute of advance studies and the jakhu mandir,the best thing the jakhu hill offers to us is the beautifull view of the sanjhauli which is known as the heart of the shimla.
After that you can go to kufri and narkanda .
March to June: This is a popular tourist season in Shimla as the weather is quite pleasant and perfect for outdoor activities. The temperature is comfortable and usually varies between 15°C and 30°C. If you are into adventure sports then this is the ideal time to try paragliding, trekking, camping and rafting.