Shimla Tour Package From Delhi By Train is one of the best Shimla Tour Package. Duration of this Shimla Tour Package From Delhi By Train is 2 Nights 3 Days. If you book Shimla Tour Package From Delhi By Train then you will cover the destinations like Delhi,Shimla,Delhi etc and your night stay in hotels will be at destinations Shimla during your package stay. This package Shimla Tour Package From Delhi By Train includes 2 Nights stay in the hotel, meals in the hotel, cab for sightseeing, and pick and drop service. We hope you will enjoy our package.
Day 01: Arrive Kalka - Shimla
Board a train from Kalka Railway Station to Shimla. Arrive at Shimla and check-in at hotel and Half Day Shimla Local Sightseeing.
Day 02: Shimla Kufri
Enjoy a healthy breakfast in the morning. Explore attractions like Green Valley, Fagoo Valley, Bhimakali Temple, Helipad, Kufri, White flower halls, Mini Zoo, Indian Tourist Part and others. Take Dinner and Overnight Hotel Stay.
Day 03: Shimla to Delhi TrainAfter Breakfast Check Out from Hotel and Drop at Kalka Railway Station and arrived Delhi
- Delhi to Kalka and Back Return Train Ticket
- 2 Nights Stay Deluxe room in Shimla.
- Meals included breakfast,Lunch/Dinner pure Vegetarian.
- Shimla Local Sightseeing by Personal Cab
- Any Still/ Video Camera fees, entrance fees for monuments and any activities suggested in the itinerary are chargeable direct.
- Any additional meals / en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any service not specified in inclusions.
- Early Check In or Late Check out charges of Hotel.
- Any portage at hotels, railway station, tips, insurance, mineral water, telephone charges, laundry and all items of personal nature.
- GST 5.00%
Other Popular Tour Packages for Shimla
Find And Compare Best Deals On Shimla Tour Packages. Easy to Compare Easy to Book.
People Ask About Shimla
The best time to visit Kufri is in summers, between April and June. However, onemay also the place between December and February to enjoy snowfall and skiing.
Generally Shimla receive its first snowfall of the season at the start of January. And after that you can expect snowfall on any day till mid March.Of course there are chances that snowfall might occur during last days of December but chances are less.
The Kalka to Shimla distance is 90 kilometres by road and 96 kilometres by the Kalka Shimla toy train.
By Bus: The Chandigarh to Shimla distance is about 128 km. Shimla is well connected by road and rail. By bus, in around 3 hours, one can reach Shimla fromChandigarh
Shimla railway station is a small railway station inShimla district in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. The station is the terminus of the UNESCO World Heritage Site Kalka–Shimla Railway. Shimla railway station is located at an altitude of 2,075 metres (6,808 ft) above mean sea level.
Down 23kms from Shimla, the Jubbarhatti Airportthat is a domestic airport used to connect Shimlawith New Delhi. But after the shutdown of Kingfisher Airlines there are no scheduled flights to Shimla. Thus one who is looking to reach Shimla by air, the Chandigarh Airport and the New Delhi Airport arethe closest one.
- By Air. Jubarhati, which is about 23 kilometres from the town, is the nearest airport.
- By Bus. There are several bus services including Himachal Road Transport Corporation buses as well as private operators connecting Shimla to the major cities in North India
- By Train
- Road/Self Drive.
The price for one volvo bus ticket from Delhi to Shimla costs nearly 800. So for a couple, it is Rs.1,600. Also assuming that its a 3 day trip in a normal budget hotel, stay would cost you Rs.1,200 per day. So 3,600.
If you are visiting shimla for the first time,i would say 3–4 days will be enough as there are not so many places to go in shimla,one day is enough to explore the mall road and the places nearby like indian institute of advance studies and the jakhu mandir,the best thing the jakhu hill offers to us is the beautifull view of the sanjhauli which is known as the heart of the shimla.
After that you can go to kufri and narkanda .
March to June: This is a popular tourist season in Shimla as the weather is quite pleasant and perfect for outdoor activities. The temperature is comfortable and usually varies between 15°C and 30°C. If you are into adventure sports then this is the ideal time to try paragliding, trekking, camping and rafting.