Rishikesh Rafting With Riverside Tent Camping is one of the best Rishikesh Tour Package. Duration of this Rishikesh Rafting With Riverside Tent Camping is 1 Nights 2 Days. If you book Rishikesh Rafting With Riverside Tent Camping then you will cover the destinations like Rishikesh etc and your night stay in hotels will be at destinations Rishikesh during your package stay. This package Rishikesh Rafting With Riverside Tent Camping includes 1 Nights stay in the hotel, meals in the hotel, cab for sightseeing, and pick and drop service. We hope you will enjoy our package.
Day 1 of Rishikesh rafting adventure: Arrive at camp
Arrive at Rishikesh before noon and check-in. You'll be given a short introduction to your trip ahead and be allocated your tents for your stay. You can explore the campsite a bit before lunch. It's a delicious buffet lunch, served in a dining tent, so you're always close to nature. After lunch, get ready for some rock climbing and rappelling, or relax for a while. In the evening, you can savour a cup of hot tea and cookies, after which you can spend time playing volleyball or badminton. As the sun goes down, it’s time to head out for a short night hike where you can witness the jungle by dark in all its glory. Head back to the camp and sit by the bonfire to warm your body and your heart. Enjoy a wholesome dinner, and then retire to bed. Overnight in your cosy tent.
Day 2 of Rishikesh rafting adventure: Rafting day!
Wake up to the chirping of the birds and the gentle lapping of the river nearby. Witness the most beautiful morning as you enjoy your cup of tea outdoors in the fresh morning air. After that, tuck into a hearty breakfast and head out for your rafting adventure. You'll assemble at Marine Drive and get your briefing and your equipment. On this 16 km river rafting stretch from Marine Drive to Rishikesh, you will hit some of the most exciting rapids on the Ganga like Return to Sender, Roller Coaster, Golf Course, Club house, Initiation, Double Trouble and Hilton. At the end, you'll float slowly past temples and ashrams and ghats to a peaceful stretch, where you can try body surfing and cliff jumping. Trip ends after rafting.
- One night accommodation in Swiss tents on triple-sharing basis
- Tents are equipped with cots, mattresses, sheets, blankets and pillows
- Verandah area and groundsheet in each tent
- Indian/Western toilets with running water and flushes
- Hot water on request
- RO purified drinking water
- Buffet meals: Lunch, evening tea and cookies, bonfire snacks, dinner, breakfast
- Electric points for charging cellphones, etc in the common area
- Daily bonfire
- Indoor and outdoor camp games
- River rafting session for 16 kms from Shivpuri to Ram Jhula
- Adventure activities at campsite: rock-climbing, rappelling, trekking
- Guides for adventure activities and activities
- All applicable taxes
- Travel arrangements between home city and campsite
- Travel arrangements from campsite to Laxmanjhula
- Upgrade accommodation to twin-sharing basis pay extra.
- Personal expenses like additional meals and beverages etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, natural calamities etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Other Popular Tour Packages for Rishikesh
Find And Compare Best Deals On Rishikesh Tour Packages. Easy to Compare Easy to Book.