Dalhousie Dharamshala Jawalaji Package is one of the best Dalhousie Tour Package. Duration of this Dalhousie Dharamshala Jawalaji Package is 6 Nights 7 Days. If you book Dalhousie Dharamshala Jawalaji Package then you will cover the destinations like Pathankot,Dalhousie,Dharamshala,Pathankot etc and your night stay in hotels will be at destinations Dalhousie,Dharamshala during your package stay. This package Dalhousie Dharamshala Jawalaji Package includes 6 Nights stay in the hotel, meals in the hotel, cab for sightseeing, and pick and drop service. We hope you will enjoy our package.
Day 01 :- Pathankot - Dalhousie
After breakfast visit to Satdhara On the way to Panjpulla, G.P.O Square, the spring of Dalhousie is situated at an altitude of 2,085 metres - evening back to hotel.
Day 02 :- Dalhousie - Khajjiar - Chamba - Dalhousie
After breakfast visit to Khajjiar - Khajjiar, known as one of the most charming spots in the Himalayas - evening back to hotel.
Day 03 Dalhousie - Dharamshala
Check out & start journey towards Dharamshala-arrive dharamshala- check in hotel- start sight Seeing of Bhagunag - Dal lake-Naddi- Mcleodganj - Dalai lama monestary - Dal Lake, St. John's Church – evening back to hotel - o/n hotel.
Day 04 :- Dharamshala - Chamunda Temple - Dharamshala
After breakfast visit to Noubulinga - Tibetian Institute-Chamunda Temple - evening free for Dharamshala market - o/n hotel.
Day 05 :- Dharamshala - Kangra Temple - Jawalaji Temple - Dharamshala
After breakfast visit to Kangra Temple, Jawalaji Temple after darshan evening back to hotel.
Day 06 :- Dharamshala - Pathankot railway station
Check out & drop at Pathankot railway station to board the train for further journey
- Transfer From Pathankot Railway station To Dalhousie.
- Dalhousie,Khajjiar and Chamba local sightseeing By Individual Cab.
- Dharamshala,Mcleodganj,Chamunda Devi,Kangra,Jawalaji local sightseeing By Individual Cab.
- Three Nights Stay Deluxe room in Dalhousie.
- Three Nights Stay Deluxe room in Dharamshala.
- Meals included breakfast,Lunch/Dinner pure Vegetarian.
- Dharamshala to Pathankot Railway station by Individual Cab.
- Any Still/ Video Camera fees, entrance fees for monuments and any activities suggested in the itinerary are chargeable direct.
- Any additional meals / en route meals, sightseeing and activities other than those mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any service not specified in inclusions.
- Early Check In or Late Check out charges of Hotel.
- Any portage at hotels, railway station, tips, insurance, mineral water, telephone charges, laundry and all items of personal nature.
- GST 5%
Other Popular Tour Packages for Dalhousie
Find And Compare Best Deals On Dalhousie Tour Packages. Easy to Compare Easy to Book.
People Ask About Dalhousie
- Kalatop Wildlife Reserve
- Dainkund Peak
- Ganji Pahari
- St. Francis Church
- Chamera Lake
- Garam Sadak
Winter in Dalhousie is severe. It begins in December and continues till the end ofFebruary. The average night temperature during the season hovers around 4°C, while the maximum settles close to 11°C. Snowfall is a common feature here, which adds up to the bitter cold in the town.
Khajjiar is a hill station in Chamba district, Himachal Pradesh, India, located approximately 24 km from Dalhousie. Khajjiar sits on a small plateau with a small stream-fed lake in the middle that has been covered over with weeds.
Dalhousie is a perfect blend of vintage flavor with the old world charm. ... The Mall is the most famous shopping area of Dalhousie. From woolen shawls to Tibetan handicrafts Dalhousie offers host of opportunities for shopping in Dalhousie.
While Dalhousie does not have its own airport, cities close to this hill-station do have one. The closest domestic airport is in Pathankot which is just 75 kilometres away from Dalhousie but is connected to New Delhi only.
The summer season in Dalhousiestarts from the month of March till May and it is generally the most-preferred time when tourists from different parts of India visit this hill-station as the weather is pleasant and the temperature is less than 30 degree Celsius.
There are no direct flights or trains or buses between Dharamsala to Dalhousie.The convenient, fastest and cheapest way to reach from Dharamsala to Dalhousie is to take Tata Indica from Dharamsala to Dalhousie.
- Khajjiar in Summer : From April Till July. Khajjiar during summers are mild. ...
- Khajjiar in Monsoon : From July Till August. Khajjiar receives moderate rainfall in monsoons. ...
- Khajjiar in Winter - From October Till March. Winter is the best time to visit for the snow-lovers.
The town of Khajjiar is a part of Chamba district and is well connected to Chamba and Dalhousie (24 km) and can be easily reached via taxis. The nearest railway station is in Pathankot and then a taxi can get you to Khajjiar. Alternatively, you can reach to Chamba or Dalhousie by bus and then take a cab from there.
By Train: Very affordable, one can choose going to Dalhousie by train. Though there are no direct Dalhousie trains one can reach Pathankot, the nearest railway terminal from Dalhousie and then the tourists can hire a taxi or bus that are regularly available from Pathankot to Dalhousie.