Udaipur Mount Abu Chittorgarh Tour Package is one of the best Mount Abu Tour Package. Duration of this Udaipur Mount Abu Chittorgarh Tour Package is 5 Nights 6 Days. If you book Udaipur Mount Abu Chittorgarh Tour Package then you will cover the destinations like Udaipur,Mount Abu,Chittorgarh etc and your night stay in hotels will be at destinations Udaipur,Mount Abu,Chittorgarh during your package stay. This package Udaipur Mount Abu Chittorgarh Tour Package includes 5 Nights stay in hotel, meals in hotel, cab for sightseeing and pick and drop service. We hope you will enjoy our package.
1st Day: Arrive Mount Abu
Pick up from Abu Road Railway Station to Mount Abu in Hotel. Than Mount Abu Sightseeing Palace :- Nakki Lake,Dilwara Temples,Toad Rock,Honeymoon
Point,Achalgarh Fort,Raghunath Temple
2nd Mount Abu Local Sightseeing
Mount Abu Sightseeing:- Arbuda Devi Temple,Crocodile Park,Sunset Point nakki lake,Bharat Mata Mandir,Champaa Cave,Achaleshwar Mahadev.
3rd Day: Mount Abu to Udaipur via Eklingji - Nathdwara Shrinathji – Haldighati-
After breakfast Excursion of Udaipur visit : Eklingji Mahadev Temple, Nathdwara
Shrinathji Temple & Haldighati Maharana Pratap Museum.
4th Day: Excursion of Udaipur City
After relax Sightseeing of Udaipur visit : City Palace, Crystal Gallery, Jagdish Temple,Pichola Lake, Karni Mata Ropeway, Vintage Car Collection, Gulab Bagh, Fateh Sagarlake, Moti Magri, Sahelion Ki Bari & Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandal for Folk Dance. Overnight at Udaipur Hotel.
5th Day: Udaipur to Chittorgarh
After breakfast Excursion of Udaipur visit : Chittorgarh Overnight at Chittorgarh Hotel.
6th Day: Dropping End of the Tour
Dropping At Chittorgarh Railway Station.
- Welcome on arrival.
- 2 Night Stay Hotel in Udaipur.
- 2 Night Stay hotel in Mount Abu.
- 1 Night Stay hotel in Chittorgarh.
- Meal Include Breakfast, Lunch/Dinner
- Pick up Abu Road Railway Station.
- Dropping Chittorgarh Railway Station.
- Sightseeing As per given Itinerary
- Toll, tax, parking Driver Charge.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions above.
- Any kind of personal expenses such as monument Fees, laundry, telephone bills and
- alcoholic beverages. Camera fees (still or movie).
- Anything not specified in the Inclusion
- Entrance charges to places of interest & monuments.
- Unspecified meals etc.
Other Popular Tour Packages for Mount Abu
Find And Compare Best Deals On Mount Abu Tour Packages. Easy to Compare Easy to Book.
People Ask About Mount Abu
Mount Abu has some of the best places to visit like Dilwara Jain Temples, Nakki Lake, Achal Garh, Guru Shikhar, Adhar Devi, Sunset Point, Trevor's crocodile Park, Wildlife Sanctuary and Gaumukh.
I believe 3 days should be enough for you to stay at Mount Abu & visit all the must see places there. In the center of town, Nakki Lake is a popular spot for boating.
Distance between New Delhi to Mt Abu. Distance between New Delhi to Mt Abuis 739 km by Road along with an aerial distance of 633 km.
The minimum time a bus takes to reach Mt Abu from Udaipur is 4h 18m. The fastest way to reach Mt Abu from Udaipur takes you 2h 45m, which is to take Mahindra Logan from Udaipur to Mt Abu.The cheapest way to reach Mt Abu from Udaipur takes you 4h 18m, which is to take State transport bus from Udaipur to Mt Abu.
Mount Abu Snowfall? ... Every winter, a multitude of travelers inquire about Mount Abu snowfall.Although such a phenomenon is yet to occur, snowfall or not, a trip to Mount Abu remains a memorable experience.
Mount Abu has become the most popular winter destination in Western India. Every winter, a multitude of travelers inquire about Mount Abu snowfall.Although such aphenomenon is yet to occur, snowfall or not, a trip toMount Abu remains a memorable experience
- Piccadilly Plaza. Piccadilly Plaza (source) ...
- Bansilal Bhurmal. Bansilal Bhurmal (source) ...
- Chacha Museum. Chacha Museum (source) ...
- Kashmir Cottage Emporium. Kashmir Cottage Emporium (source)
- Nakki Lake Market. Nakki Lake Market (source) ...
- Khadi Bhandar. ...
- The peak tourism season is the winter season. The best time to visit Mount Abu is from November to June.
- Summer starts in April and ends in June. The temperature can go as high as 33 degree C during this season.
How to reach Mount Abu by Air. The nearest domestic airport to Mount Abu is located at Udaipur at a distance of 210 km while the nearest international airport is located at Ahmedabad. The domestic airport is connected to major Indian cities like Delhi, Jaipur and Mumbai.
Mount Abu is a popular hill station in the Aravalli Range in Sirohi district of Rajasthan state in western India, near the border with Gujarat. The mountain forms a distinct rocky plateau 22 km long by 9 km wide.